Friday, March 18, 2011

Oh yeah....I'm here!

It sure has been a while hasn't it? I'm still kickin' around, and things are always improving all the time. I've taken some much needed steps in my life. Spirituality was something that was I skeptical of, and even somewhat frightened of in the past. Embracing it was the best thing that I have ever done, and so each day affords me a brighter outlook, no matter what.

This blog was about my struggle with mental illness and the trials and tribulations of life in general. I still plan to continue discussion of this, but rather than focus on the darkness, I wish to bring along the Light as well. Life is full of light and dark energies, thoughts, feelings, etc. How we handle them is what is most important.

So many times I've said, "Gee, I really need to write in my blog!" I do miss writing, as it is still very cathartic, and is a great way to reach out to others. Not much on my mind at the moment (it's too early for that!)

Until next time, be well friends!

No comments: