Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Random Thoughts...

Thinking...

Today is a pretty good day. I woke up late (as usual, ha!) but that's OK. It's something that I am working on improving. Now that I seem to have my moods in check, it will be much easier to get motivated. I just need to refrain from falling back into old habits (i.e. staying on the computer for too long and staying inside all day.) It's a beautiful day outside - it was much hotter earlier, but now it's cooling off. It's a perfect time to go and...

WEED THE LAWN! :)

(Yes, I do like yard work - provided I can go at my own pace and no one is breathing down my neck.) I'll be back later. For now, I need to get outside and get some...


SUNSHINE!!!

1 comment:

Tabor said...

I've always said to people that my gardening is my therapy. It is. It really helps me relax and unwind. Maybe I think things through, but I don't consciously work on that aspect. I just smell the earth and weed.