Friday, March 11, 2005

In between days...

I am between sleep cycles. I made the mistake of falling alseep this morning at 12am or so and waking up again around 5:30am, only to fall back asleep around 8am and to awaken again around 12pm. This really plays havoc with my sleep schedule. Now that I'm not really tired, I have to make myself go back to sleep again. What a fun life. For those that are wondering, I work straight midnights and try to keep on the schedule no matter what. It usually works, even though I'm bored out of my mind! And to top off the frustration, I can't view the comments on my postings: It says that the blog does not exist?!!?! I dunno. I look forward to reading others' comments on my blog. Damn. Back to sleep I guess.

1 comment:

Kiley said...

Uh...I hope you are seeing this comment? Of course, if you CAN'T, then the question is stupid anyway. ;-) I have noticed that Blogger gets a little screwy like that sometimes, let me know if the problem keeps up and maybe we can play around with your template code (I've learned a hell of a lot about doing that sort of stuff in the past week!).

Take care,
ariK