Sunday, June 26, 2005

If That Wasn't Enough...

And now...This...
To add injury to insult, my cell phone died an untimely death last night. I accidentally dropped it in water, thereby causing its innards to be virtually useless. Fortunately, I can still access the numbers that I've saved, and my voicemail can be accessed via another phone. Still, I feel even more cut off from the world. I'm waiting for an important call, and now it won't come. *Sigh*



Oh well...maybe this happened for a reason. I'm just not sure why though.

4 comments:

Radin said...

I read your last two posts. Hope your PC is up again. All these misfortunes one after another … must be hard on you. But I loved the way you let it all out. I also believe there is a reason behind everything that happens. Meeting an old friend must have been really great. Best of luck.

Tabor said...

It appears to me the rehab folks are a contradiction in reality..."Vocational Rehab basically won't help me find work until I get my anxiety issues worked out." Wouldn't finding work help with the anxiety issues? Hang in there. This is near bottom so the only way is UP.

Radin said...

Dear Danny how is life? Haven't heard from you.

Tabor said...

Danny, we miss you! I hope that you can get some resources and get back in the swing!