Monday, September 19, 2005

Still Here...

I'm still around, and I'm not giving up cold turkey - instead, I need to practice moderation. It would make life more than a little easier to deal with. I guess not having that facility goes with the territory of being bipolar?

I have ideas in my head right now, but they are all mixed up - I can't think clearly just yet. Perhaps I'll try something later. Thanks for checking up on me. I hope that good things are happening in your lives, and will continue to do so.

4 comments:

Kiley said...

The moderation thing (such as difficulty achieving and/or managing it): 100% true. For me, at least... :-)

Glad to hear you are going to take things gently; please don't kill the blog altogether though! Even if you have to take a month or two off, please continue. Or, if you feel stopping it WOULD be best, then that is good too, but we will miss it.

(take care),
ariK

elvira black said...

As you say, the ideas are in your head; I have a feeling they will sort themselves out soon enough.

Sometimes that works with emotions too--even for us bipolars.

All the best.

Danny said...

Hey, AriK and Elvira!


I'm not giving up - I just need to moderate, and nothing more. I am pleased to say that I got my old machine up and running again (for now,) and we'll see how it goes. Thanks for your comments and support. :) ((((Hugs))))

Radin said...

Dear Danny
Hope everything is OK with you. I am sure you sort out things. I always check on your blog and happy to hear about you. Good luck. And all the best.